Who we are
Our website address is: https://stmellionbook.co.uk/
Why do we collect your information?
- We collect information from you to respond to your questions or requests or to fulfil some kind of contract e.g. Reply to an enquiry sent by you through our contact form or via email or membership contract.
- We may also request to contact you with relevant offers, but you can opt out of this – please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below if you wish to do this
What information do we collect and when?
- We collect information from you when you contact us via contact form, email or telephone
- When contacting us, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information (if ordering over the phone) or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we might use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you contact us in the following ways:
- Respond to requests or questions
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail news, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then safe to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Chrome, Edge or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include St Mellion – The Bond Legacy proprietors. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail preferences, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all your online account information from our records, please email us at email@example.com. However, please note that some data may be required to be retained in a secure archive due to legal requirements e.g. Inland Revenue, Companies House etc.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we include third party links on our site, including the link to our membership sign-up and links to social media sites and feeds from social media sites. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Smush does not interact with end users on this website. It is used on this site to optimise graphics.
Smush sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimize them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on the WPMU DEV servers.
Smush uses a third-party email service (Drip) to send informational emails to the site administrator. The administrator’s email address is sent to Drip and a cookie is set by the service. Only administrator information is collected by Drip.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions